Our community dialogues center on Black gay/bisexual experiences with topics like sexual health, brotherhood, safety, and aging.
Audience members are able to share their thoughts, make connections to local service providers, and advocate for themselves, including their health.
Recent forum themes for “Conversations with the Caucus” events have included:
- South Side Stories: Black Gay/Bi Youth and Digital Storytelling
- Dating, Courtship, and Marriage
- Boys to Men: Bedroom, Boardroom and Beyond
- Impact of the National HIV/AIDS Strategy on Black Gay/Bisexual Men in Chicago
- Bridging Gaps between HIV Research and Black MSM
- HIV prevention among Black gay/bisexual youth
- Black gay men, mental health, and spirituality