Chicago Black Gay Men’s Caucus is searching for two Black men to pose for our upcoming HIS Lifestyle Guide cover. Our next issue will cover topics related to relationships. The HIS Lifestyle Guide, which reaches hundreds of Black gay and bisexual men around the Chicago area, features articles on local life, health, and overall wellness.
Our photography will capture two Black men together in public displaying affection (e.g. touching, shared glances, etc.). The posing and scenarios will be gay-oriented but not overtly sexual in nature.
We are searching for two Black men with the following characteristics:
- Must be older than 18yr old
- Identifies as being of African descent
- Comfortable demonstrating affection with another man in public setting
- Comfortable with such a display of affection potentially being seen by people all over the world
No experience necessary. Romantic couples are encouraged to apply.
All interested parties should send:
- Headshot and full body photos of yourself (fully clothed please)
- Professional photography is appreciated but not necessary
- Contact information (full name and phone number)
Please send the above information to Jason Griggs at email@example.com by February 13, 2013 at 5pm for consideration.
Note: All replies are confidentially held. A small honorarium will be provided for the selected models.
We look forward to working with you!
Chicago Black Gay Men’s Caucus mobilizes and empowers Black gay men and their allies to prevent new HIV infections by addressing the well-being of Black men who have sex with men. All photography from this project will be used solely to support the work of Chicago Black Gay Men’s Caucus and the HIS Lifestyle Guide.